Your care plan
Your membership provides the greatest access to a primary care physician offered by Novant Health at a clinic with some of our highest patient satisfaction scores.
Your provider will kick off your care plan by ordering a comprehensive set of tests before you come in for your physical to ensure your visit is as productive as possible. That appointment will last from 90 to 120 minutes to provide you and the provider ample time to review your medical history and test results and discuss the best ways to achieve your wellness goals.
If you need input from specialists, your Novant Health Hallmark Care team will coordinate those conversations and advocate for you throughout the entire healthcare system.
Convenience and privacy you can depend on
When you visit our office, you will have a dedicated appointment time. No other client will be scheduled when you are. To further enhance your visits, we offer private waiting areas with wireless internet, TVs, snacks and beverages, plus spa robes to keep you comfortable in exam rooms.
Your annual fee provides access to the following exclusive services:
- Flexible appointment scheduling. Our commitment to our patients is same-day or next-day appointments. We offer office and virtual visits to make sure you get the appointment you need when you need it. That includes video and telephone visits in the evenings, if that is what it takes.
- Travel medical services. This includes prescription refills*, vaccinations, on-site rapid testing for COVID-19, flu and strep, and other services you may need for domestic and international travel.
- 24/7 phone access to our care team. If you have an urgent medical need after regular office hours, our answering service will connect you to our provider on call, rather than a third-party service. You will always be able to speak with a member of our medical staff.
- Healthcare advocacy. We will work to ensure you get the care and support you deserve, whether that means getting you in to see a top specialist, visiting you in the hospital or helping you find support services that will speed your physical and emotional recovery.
- Comprehensive annual evaluations. Your provider will set aside one to two hours for your annual physical to ensure there is ample time to review not only your annual lab work, but discuss diet, exercise and other lifestyle strategies you can use to improve your health and well-being. Quarterly and mid-year follow-ups are scheduled as necessary.
- An on-site gym. Members have access to individual and couple’s fitness training.
- Cosmetic services. We offer Botox and dermal fillers on-site.
*Prescription refills are only available to pharmacies in North and South Carolina